Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A.I. reference/tribute in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: A.I. reference/tribute in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Reply with quote

You guys might think I'm going crazy, but I think I just spotted a small A.I. reference/tribute in a film I just saw.

The movie is called The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (yes, I know Very Happy)

The reference involves a frozen-in-ice character (Mr. Krabs) being un-frozen by a spell. This happens near the end of the movie. However the selected spell was wrong, causing the frozen character to be transformed in a little boy. The character casting the spell mumbled "hmm. it must have been set to 'real boy ending".

I made some screenshots from the sequence Smile

So, am I losing my mind (this could actually be the case as I found the Spongebob film to be pretty funny), or is this indeed an A.I. reference. I thought it was a pretty cool one. Very Happy

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spongebob Square Pants ? LOL Very Happy

If you say this movie is funny and that you enjoyed it, Busara, that's good enough for me. LOL.

I haven't seen it yet, but might try to catch it the next time the movie is shown on TV. Thanks for posting this . It sounds like a possible A.I. reference. How cool is that ! Very Happy
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
michealangelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy ,
unfrozen Crab into a real life boy

lol
ILUVHALEYNDGREENDAYANDFOB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: LIKEOMIGAWD Reply with quote

LOL, THATS COOL, I RECENTLY SAW THE MOVIE AND DIDN'T GET IT BUT NOW I DO!!! HAHA!!!!
user

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: too funny Reply with quote

That's a riot! -chances are most kids watching sponge bob would never get the humor which shows the sponge bob team must simply be A.I. fans and just had to throw a A.I. reference somewhere-keep us posted if you see anything else-that was great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: