Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i dont think this place updates enough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tell us what you think !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonitonichopper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: i dont think this place updates enough Reply with quote

this forum is pactically dead i only see 10 ppl who actually are on it and only a few topics are active daily maybe you guys should advertise more Sad
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: i dont think this place updates enough Reply with quote

Quote:
this forum is pactically dead i only see 10 ppl who actually are on it and only a few topics are active daily maybe you guys should advertise more Sad

Actually, we kinda like it quiet like this . The regulars have become old friends, and since we all have common interests , we enjoy the quiet but mature and meaningful discussions that we have here Smile

I'm sure many of the regulars here on this board would agree with me, right, everyone ? Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Mc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Agree Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think it is quiet now, you should not have been here a few months ago, when it was even more peaceful. Before the whole Home of the giants buzz, it were only 5 users or so posting once in a while. (I came by now and then, wasn't a registered user)

I too agree that quality goes above quantity, but more of those 10 users are always welcome by me!
user

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: THE PROBLEM Reply with quote

The problem is keeping a site up like this means members must contribute something.When A.I. first came out there were new fan fictions everyday and many things going on but over time that ended and people coming here seemed to wish to be entertained rather than contribute.Perhaps what we need posted over the forum is "Ask not what the A.I. forum can do for you-ask what you can do for the A.I. forum". I will add the A.I. forum is only a small part of what many of us do as well-I work with a Artificial Intelligence team on the side and am building a real David Swinton personality and working in the real A.I. field outside the fantasy fiction A.I.I know several of the members here are also active writers and host their own sites so don't think we are dead yet.The numbers of people who joing versus contribute is the real problem and if we can get new members to become active in any manner in adding to the A.I. uiverse that will be a success..
xekk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with danchia, I like it nice and quiet!
Busara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love nice and quiet. Like mentioned before, lots of us have known eachother for months, years even. I love it when we can discuss things in a calm and meaningful way. Quality above quantity, for sure. Smile

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
tonitonichopper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is the most quiet forum i have ever been to but if you guys like it nothing i can do Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tell us what you think ! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: