Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expanded soundtrack A.I.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> The A.I. soundtrack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busara

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The differences between these two Reunion versions are minimal, I think.

The OST version sounds more like an 'optimized for music listening' version. The movie-version is slightly more complex I thought. Both are still awesome. Smile

Heh. Listening to this I realise that it has been a long while since I've last seen the film.

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
pazu7

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're subtle but definite. The original is slower and the dynamics are different. The point of the observation is not to detract from either recording, but to remark on how subtle changes in dynamics and tempo can make a such a noticeable difference. I don't think the actual Blue Fairy music was on either disc.
Ronnievb

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most prominent difference I hear is the difference use of the piano in the two pieces, In the original (soundtrack) version you can hear more of the subtle piano sound while the film version has more an electronic sound to it. I prefer the soundtrack version also, but like you said, the differences are minimal. Besides, they don't bother me at all.
michealangelo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The extend soundtrack disc offer full length of music I look ahead like the Rosenkavalier combination.

very usefull listen during novel reading (Thanks to pazu)
Ely

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone on this board, I'm a devoted fan of AI and I would also love to obtain this extended soundtrack, If anyone can help me please send me a PM or reply to this post, I would be eternally grateful.
-Ely
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ronnievb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ely, welcome to this board. It's always nice to see a new A.I. fan arriving.

About the soundtrack: I have it, but do not think sending the files through e-mail is a realistic option. Perhaps one of the other users can help you, or maybe it is still available somewhere on the internet.
Ely

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ronnievb thanks, I have visited the board for years, and just in February of th is year I actually decided to get registered! lol I love browsing the board and I'll be more active from now on.

I really would love to get this soundtrack, Gmail allows you to send/receive big files I also know of a few other options to send it, like for example: www.yousendit.com and a few others, Anyone willing to help me I would appreciate it. Very Happy
CYA.
Busara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Come Away Ely - we hope you'll have a great time here! We'd love to hear what it is that makes A.I. work for you.

Regarding the extended soundtrack, please check your personal messages.

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
Ely

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busara and Ronnievb thanks a lot, I'll surely be a lot more active here from now on, seems like a better nice little corner and a peaceful one Smile

I have taken the liverty of putting a link to this site on my blog, I hope that's ok but it is not please let me know.

Regarding A.I. the movie, what can I tell you? I'm still speechless with this movie, yes after years and seeing it a zillion times, it still gets my eyes wet every time I see it.

I see every lost love I have had in my life in A.I. (been in love many times Smile) Every time I see the movie, it again reminds me of all those things I wished I had done in a way and did another way so I never fulfilled the desire to attain those things. I see the love of my mother in A.I. and the fear that one day I might lose her for ever Sad 'cause let's face it it's the reality of life.

I see the hard world we live in, yes we live in an environment that sometimes is as hard and cold as the world David lived in, Human beings are almost like machines in today's society, we are not too far away from that cold world in the movie, I wish there was more love around us, I wish I had more people to whom express all the love I feel inside me, I have people I love, I have family, I have friends, but God my love is so much more! It's so much greater, yes there's people I have not been able to give my love to, and I wanted so badly to give it to them, I wanted to hold them, but see? it was not possible, and my love for all the people of this earth!

If poetry could be turned into a movie, then Artificial Intelligence would be the perfect sample.

PS: I hope I made sense here, It's hard to describe how I feel about this movie and the story it tells.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

If poetry could be turned into a movie, then Artificial Intelligence would be the perfect sample.

Hi Ely ,

Welcome to the board, and I must say that your simple statement above is one of the best short descriptions that I've seen about A.I. !

Thanks for that ! Smile

daniel
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> The A.I. soundtrack All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: