Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Haley's grown !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Secondhand Lions : Exclusive Premiere Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello gang its me robert i just saw secondhand lions and i think the movie was great haley was great as an actor as he is in this movie and like a someone said yes hes has grown but thats apart of life, i know it wont be too long till we see our favirite little will i need to stay actor doing another movie soon. oh yes pazu7 hey buddy its really cool of the pictures and that you got to see him at that party i have looked at the pic pretty cool lol
and pazu7 and daniel you both keep up the good work you both do here and once in a while hey guys drop in mine he he just you guys know iam a click a way well i will talk to you guys later by pazu7 and by daniel and the rest of the gang.. robert a-k-a romprime2000 Very Happy
romprime2000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops sorry guys i forgot to sign on lol my first time at that lol oh well you all knew it was my well gotta go bye guys robert a-k-a romprime2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lynxcat wrote:
Yes he is a normal kid, but one with an extraordinary talent and life. I mean to me his life is like a real life fairy tale. And no I wouldn't bug him about his career!!

His life is like a real-life fairytale. Just look at him! I know he may not be perfect, but apart from usual people, he's pretty damn close. He has an enormous talent that has the ability to simply overwhelm a person when put to use, and he's been doing it for years now. Then, on top of that, he has managed to keep an excellent 4.0 G.P.A in school. Then, on top of all of that, he still finds time to be a normal kid, and play sports like Golf, and Baseball. It's just amazing. But, nonetheless, acting like a normal kid, I am sure it would only be fair to treat him so.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely said, Alain, nicely said ! Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Alain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, thank you very much, Danchia.
lynxcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very nicely said Alain!! Everytime I see or hear about Haley, he just makes me happy!
Alain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, thank you all. I guess I have a way with words!? Hehe.
adrienne_loves_haley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he looks so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked .....
haley lover

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Secondhand Lions : Exclusive Premiere Pictures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: