Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT NOTE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW USERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: IMPORTANT NOTE Reply with quote

Thank you for supporting Haley Joel Osment and all his films.

I do hope you will all register at this forum and join in the many discussions with other fans of Haley and his films.

However, the recent surge in spam registrations has forced us to take additional security steps to protect the users of this board, and to ensure that only those who are genuine fans will be approved to use this board.

If you are already participating actively on this board, you do not have to do anything.

If you are NEW to this board, and would like to join us here , there are two things that you must do :

STEP 1
Send an email to dan@comeawayohumanchild.net , telling me that you are a fan of Haley Joel Osment and his films, and let me know what USERID you are registering as.

STEP 2
Click on REGISTER in this forum, and enter the USERID that you have informed me about, and complete your registration in the usual way .

Once I receive your email and the notification of your registration , I will approve your membership at this forum

IMPORTANT NOTE

Only those new users who have emailed me in addition to registering at this forum will be approved.

All other registrations without the accompanying email will be deemed as spam registrations and will be deleted.
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW USERS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: