Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Easter Eggs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Second Hand Lions : Talk about the movie !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: DVD Easter Eggs? Reply with quote

Salutations all
I was just recntly watching the dvd deleted scenes, and the director makes refference to two easter eggs on the dvd. One is to footage of them trying to get the perfect shot of the rooster sitting on the pig in the breakfast sequence, which supposedly took hours to get.
The other is to the mother of the family who is trying to worm her way into the uncle's gold. the scene is an exteneded version of her going on and on about walter.
Any ideas where these easter eggs are?

Let the treasure hunt begin!!!!
Alain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you could go to www.cheatcc.com and just look it up under the section called DVD.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: DVD Easter Eggs? Reply with quote

Chiron wrote:
Salutations all
I was just recntly watching the dvd deleted scenes, and the director makes refference to two easter eggs on the dvd. One is to footage of them trying to get the perfect shot of the rooster sitting on the pig in the breakfast sequence, which supposedly took hours to get.
The other is to the mother of the family who is trying to worm her way into the uncle's gold. the scene is an exteneded version of her going on and on about walter.
Any ideas where these easter eggs are?

Let the treasure hunt begin!!!!

Hi Chiron and Alain,

So sorry it took me so long to reply.... I was desperately avoiding this thread in case of spoilers. I FINALLY got my dvd and watched the special features last night !

Apparently there are quite a few easter eggs and according to Tim McCanlies himself, we should be able to see a scene where they desperately try to get the rooster to sit on the pig, and another scene when actress Dierdre O'Connell, playing the McCann Brothers' pesky relative, goes on for about 10 minutes adlibbing as she tries to get Garth and Hub to get rid of Walter.

Has any one found the easter eggs yet ? Apparently you can get to one by clicking on one of the dogs in the special features section.....
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm sure by now, you would have found the Easter Eggs on the Secondhand Lions DVD, but in case you have not and would like help with it, I've expanded the DVD section of www.secondhandlions.net to include information on how to access those easter eggs.

Keep in touch !

daniel Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Second Hand Lions : Talk about the movie ! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: