Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy THIRD Anniversary A.I. 29th June 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Happy THIRD Anniversary A.I. 29th June 2004 Reply with quote

On the occasion of the THIRD Anniversary of the release of A.I. Artificial Intelligence, I would like to thank every one for supporting this website and for all your posts.

A.I. continues to move me deeply, 3 years down the road, and I would like to pay tribute once again to this deeply amazing film .

Thanks Steven Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick , Haley Joel Osment , and John Williams et al !

Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Busara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Well spoken!

When films are able to remain so moving and important to people, it's obvious they have a special quality. For me, A.I. carries a lot of aspects that make it so memorable. Only three words would be needed to describe my relationship with the film: I love it.

Only few movies have been able to really move me continuously for multiple years. When you combine Steven Spielberg and John Williams, it's almost guaranteed to have a resulting film that affects me deeply. What an amazing duo.

It's awesome Haley was selected for A.I. - it's hard to think of any other David, really. Brilliant casting, great actor.

Happy third anniversary, A.I. ! Smile

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
pazu7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear! Hear! 3 years on and the magic and mystery still linger! AI is the optimum combination of fantasy, cinematic wizrdry, drama and philosophical subtext. It will live forever in our hearts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: