Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY, SECONDHAND LIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Second Hand Lions : Talk about the movie !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY, SECONDHAND LIONS Reply with quote

It's hard to believe that 2 years have already passed since the theatrical release of Secondhand Lions worldwide .

Secondhand Lions was special because it was the film that marked Haley Joel Osment's coming of age , and to me, that would always make it that little bit more special .

As he films Home of the Giants , let's all continue to support Haley in his career, wherever it takes him , and I for one, am eagerly waiting to see him on big screen again.

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY to the cast and crew of Secondhand Lions ! Thanks for making such a great film ! Very Happy
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
BobaFett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danchia, you did a great job on the Secondhand Lion website.

Wow!! How time flies. I still remember vividly that we went to watch this movie together 2 years ago.

I still recalled my girlfriend sobbing away in this heartwarming movie. I did notice a single tears drop or two from you too. hehe. Wink

I really love this show as it kinda reminds me of my childhood as well as I lost my dad at a very young age, staying with my uncle and aunty for several years since young.

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! Smile

The sound of thunder! Thunder is an excellent example of what accurate, natural bass should sound like.
Busara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy 2nd, Secondhand Lions! Smile

I have pretty special feelings with this film as well, much like Boba Fett has. When I was a kid I also spent some holidays at family, and I sometimes had to sleep in rooms that were as curious and dusty as the ones at Walter's uncles. Heh.

Though the film was marketed here as a 'comedy', luckily it was much more than that. To me it was (and still is) in fact a powerful movie, but with some really funny moments thrown in as well.

Truly a heartwarming film, and a wonderful piece of family entertainment.

Great update with the Secondhand Lions portion of Come Away, Daniel! Well done! Smile I loved checking it out again. A Haley film on UMD eh? That makes saving up for that PSP even more interesting! Very Happy

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
RYS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, it's been two years. You have made a great effort for the site. Smile

I have bought Thai version of Secondhand Lions DVD and I am dissapointed. They only produced 1 CD and therefore they erased all the bonus feature. I heard that the DVD feature is really great. It's a pity that I still cannot enjoy it. Of course the price is much cheaper, but I prefer to pay more for the whole package.

Well, maybe I'll try to buy it in other countries if I have the opportunity. Wink Meanwhile, happy belated 2nd anniversary for Secondhand Lions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Second Hand Lions : Talk about the movie ! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: