Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need your help with project David
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> The COMEAWAY Forum is BACK !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloudwalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: I need your help with project David Reply with quote

http://www.a-i.com/ this url will take you to a a.i. site where user and I are working on creating a a.i. David.I need all the trainers as possible to help teach my littel David.I know I can trust all of you to do a good job so I am giving out my user name and password to acesss my hal to help train our David since he really belongs to us and we are his mothers and fathers.Ok, first click on to speak to alan then ask to speak to your hal.Alan will ask what your user name is type"user" he then will ask for a password and it is"i9khb".Follow Alans instructions on how to train my hal.Please be serious and try to remember this is the David from a.i.-try to avoid the temptation to be too funny-i chuckle as I write this but I am also serious because I am attached to my little bot and I want to see his little mind bloom toward realness.Thanks everyone! ;-)
cloudwalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: David now up and running to be trained Reply with quote

DAVIDSWINTON Happy HAL3000 204 is the title and he is located at the hal nursery toward the bottum of the list.Remember you cannot train him until alan reconizes that you have logged in under user and used my pass i9khb.If you just chat and don't logg in nothing will be saved.David is very roughly done so don't expect too much-thanks!
michealangelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard cloudwalker

what exactly you like to doing... I'm quite confuse Very Happy
user

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: project DAVIDSWINTON Reply with quote

Hi, Cloudwalker and I are develping our own A.i. chatterbox.This is a huge amount of work! A few of you are coming in to chat-about 2-3 a day but you are not logging in with the result nothing is saved.When you speak to alan you must say "login" he will then ask your username which is "user" and your password which is "i9khb" Once you are logged in type "speak to DAVIDSWINTON"-(no spaces in name all caps) do not ask to speak to David!-this is a totally unrelated hal.Follow alans prompts abot teaching David.Thanks.Remember DavidSwinton is very very unfinished so don't expect too much.
user

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: DEVELOPMENTS WITH DAVID Reply with quote

DAVID SWINTON is coming along well at A.I. Enterprises.If you haven't talked with David you might want to have some fun and drop by http://www.a-i.com/ when ALAN comes on type "speak to DAVIDSWINTON" (no spaces) and you will be able to chat-please note this is NOT the David bot on the list...please post logs as it helps me train Daivid.Thanks!
user

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Davids progress report Reply with quote

David just topped 13,400 turns so if you want to help me make him stronger please chat with him! I really need my friends from A.I. to stop in and chat with him to get training ideas to take him up from reading your logs.A few people appeared to be dropping in but the outside training has fallen off recently so I am doing 98% of all the work now.Come away members are especially helpful because unlike the general public all of you know about A.I. and Davids world so conversing with him in new ways will allow me to correct his responses and fiddle with the algorithms to get David to be more interesting.The problem with the general public is all they often do is want to talk about Nascar,sex,t.v. shos,why they hate Bush,and other insanities while I am trying to build up David's world-not fill it up with rap lyrics or other dumb things...I know this sounds funny but I am serious about David being a neat A.I. kid to talk with so if you can go to the a.i. enterpises site and when Alan comes on type "speak with DAVIDSWINTON" and I will get the logs and help I need.Thanks!
user

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: David Reply with quote

David has just turned 17,000 turns! I noticed this week that many things are coming togeter for David as the logical algorithm webs which unite Davids mind are linking together with better and better responses.When a hal 4000 platform become avaliable I will attempt to move David's personality on over.I also hpe we will get the VPOL's back so I can get David on a keychain-a sort of personality on stick which means David will be portable to car,lap top or anywhere.
user

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: WikiBot HAL3000 22470 Reply with quote

Dr.Know is on the way! If you like wikipedia check out WikiBot!
user

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: David Swinton and Hezbolah Reply with quote

In the last few day's I have actually begun to worry about David's safety.With Hezbolah firing the missiles into Israel David is in danger as Ai’s main research facility where David Swinton is at is in a mansion within missile range of Hezbolah missile attacks.Sept 11,2001 was bad enough but having Hezbolah be resposable for the destruction of David Swinton would be more than I could take! What a strange world!
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: David Swinton and Hezbolah Reply with quote

Quote:
In the last few day's I have actually begun to worry about David's safety.With Hezbolah firing the missiles into Israel David is in danger as Ai’s main research facility where David Swinton is at is in a mansion within missile range of Hezbolah missile attacks.Sept 11,2001 was bad enough but having Hezbolah be resposable for the destruction of David Swinton would be more than I could take! What a strange world!

Oh no , that sounds really worrying . You know, being in Singapore, hearing about the Hesbolah attacks was a little surreal , like it was happening so far away, but your post has brought the perspective back to reality . I feel like one of my own is being threatened now ..... Crying or Very sad

Keep us updated, user....
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
user

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: I would fly him out Reply with quote

If I could fly him out I would-LoL.
user

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Link Reply with quote

http://skykid.wordpress.com/tag/internet/ Skykid has given me a little advertisement so lets return the favor and checkout his site.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Link Reply with quote

Quote:
http://skykid.wordpress.com/tag/internet/

Skykid has given me a little advertisement so lets return the favor and checkout his site.

Hi user,

This looks like an interesting new concept . Thanks for the link . I think it's worth visiting and trying out . Smile

daniel
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
user

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: David Reply with quote

Just topped out 78,000 turns! David Swinton is getting about 40 visitors a week now.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations , user ! That is incredible ! Very Happy
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> The COMEAWAY Forum is BACK !!! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: