Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Personal Note from the Webmaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> A Personal Note from the Webmaster regarding Haley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like what he did either, but it was ONE mistake! everyone makes mistakes...even the most wonderful of people, like Haley!! Wink Cool Smile
Ariel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also wondering if maybe the person who said they saw him smoking up during the concert was telling the truth. Now that's stupid. You smoke in the CAR! In the parking lot! Not out in the OPEN! Freakin' IDIOT! ::grabs Haley and shakes him::

Then again, I'm not the best person to talk. When I was 20, I used to go around in my smoke-smelling jean jacket, with a bag in one pocket and my pipe in the other. Never got caught, but it was still a huge risk.
Dana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me put it this way, the person whom claims to have a seat at a concert recently next to Haley, is a big liar, some tabloids i've read said he was at a party drinking and doing drugs, i'd believe that more, this person that claimed tha is a moron
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! I guess I am not getting this story...i know Haley got into a car accident but what was he doing before that got him into trouble with this STUFF? you're saying he was at a concert?
Ariel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He went to see Muse at the Greek Theater the night of his accident. That much is known. Last Thursday, he was charged with driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. How that came about is not known.
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up!..no frecken wonder he had pot!..LOTS and I mean LOTS of concert have people smoking joints and maybe one of his friends got him to do it!(I mean look at the concerts that Kid Rock has had and many others)

Quote:
I know I will DEFINATELY be seeing it the first day it comes out

I will SOOO try!! just look at the great photos up at the site!
Ariel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hate to think of Haley, who has always seemed to have such a strong will, smoking up, or doing anything, just because someone wheedled him into it. If he was smoking, I daresay it was because he chose to, not because he was afraid of not being "cool". Being the person who won't do something is just as cool, if you say "No thanks" with courage and conviction. I never thought less of people who didn't smoke with me, and never pressured them.
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you're right...

and it is a 98% chance that he knows what he did wrong and WILL NOT do it again Wink Cool Very Happy
Dana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel, Do you really believe that by now that he went to a concert that night of the crash? this whole thing with him seems all so out of control now, I'M CONFUSED! Do people not know for a fact that lying is a sin and it'll put you in hell? Haley still rocks in my personal opinion.
Ariel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When was it disputed that he went to the Muse concert? He did go. He may have gone to a party afterwards, or he could have gone right home, depending on when the concert let out. Did you read something in the tabloids about him? If liars go to hell, the people who write for and publish tabloids are first in line.

ETA: Yes, you're right, danchia. Anyway, when Haley does talk to the media about this, I hardly think he'll give a timeline of his actions that night.

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm , ok now , calm down everyone .

I know that everyone is extremely upset by what is happening , but can I please call on the fans to remain calm and await further news ? I am hoping for a press statement from Haley himself that will put all other rumours to rest , and most of all, allow some closure for everyone who is trying to come to terms with the events that have happened.

Most of all, can we all move on, and focus on the more important things .... such as Haley's new film that hopefully will see a release soon , and the fact that he is alive and not too badly injured? Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Dana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree Danchia, lets just move on until September 18th or 19th. I seriously can't wait til HOTG movie comes out, i'm getting so extatic
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ETA: Yes, you're right, danchia. Anyway, when Haley does talk to the media about this, I hardly think he'll give a timeline of his actions that night.

Yes, I quite agree with you , Ariel .

What I meant was that there is so much speculation about what went wrong, why he did it, when he could have started, who influenced etc , when everyone should really just be thankful that it did not have an even more tragic consequence.

Haley does not owe anyone an explanation of his actions, except to himself and to his family , so I guess we may never know what really happened....

Let's just hope and pray that Haley wises up and never walks down that dark path again.
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree too!! Cool I will ALWAYS support Haley, through his ups and downs
Trevor H.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you danchia. It is tough now but Haley has to remember that he is loved and has people that will stand by him despite the huge mistake he made. I don't want to get religious but I feel there is a reason why God decided to let him live. And although he has to fess up to the consequences of drunk driving, I feel that Haley will come through as a stronger person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> A Personal Note from the Webmaster regarding Haley All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: