Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Personal Note from the Webmaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> A Personal Note from the Webmaster regarding Haley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor H.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really do not know how to react to this news, it really came as a shock. I was really sure Haley wouldn't drive under influence of any illegal substance... and still he did. This shows not only that I misjudged Haley on his sence of responsibility but furthermore he didn't realise how this would really affect his career. For me, being dutch and all, am not that offensive against soft-drugs and alcohol. But when you combine such substances with driving, and certainly when you only have your license for only a year or two, I get really mad. A nephew of mine died 6 year or so ago because his chauffeur was drunk and still thought he was able to drive home. Ofcourse, he wasn't and their car ended up against a tree. Now Haley didn't have any passengers in his car but that doesn't mean he has a responsibility towards those who love and adore him, he wouldn't want his idols dead, I guess.

This does affect my fandom for Haley, but it will not influence my adoration of his previous work, and hopefully his work to come.

I just hope Haley doesn't get anymore in the news like this and becomes all that we hope him to become, he was such a great way along the road!

Haley, please stay our shining star and make us proud saying we are Haley Joel Osment fans.

Ronnie, I know it's hard. It's hard for me too and when I heard the news I just wanted to grab Haley, throw him against a wall and say "WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?" But I do believe in giving people second chances. Haley was almost killed in that crash. And I think he was allowed to live because someone up there wanted to give him a second chance. And although he has to pay the consequences for driving driunk, I believe he will come out a better person. I have faith in him. And Haley now needs his fans more than ever.
Kristen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^i agree. he slipped up. we shouldn't give up on him. no one should give up on someone just because they made a mistake. i honestly do think what he did was stupid, but at least he's ok. that's most important. he's still a great guy, but he's young, and so many young people want to try these things. even i do sometimes just to see what the big deal is. im still proud to say that i'm a haley joel osment fan. Very Happy he did something stupid, doesn't make him stupid.
Dana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Kristen, totally
patriciahu2008

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you all! As every one knows,anybody could make mistakes,and Haley is just a teenager,so we must forgive him,right?
I'll support him forever!
Kristen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap!!! guys, i just heard from one of my friends, that haley's going to jail. she said she heard about it a couple days ago, and there's this site for his sister emily, and all the fans there were talking about making a project for her since her brother is going to jail. is this true??? he's not really going to jail is he?
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just a nasty rumour .

He hasn't even appeared in court yet . Don't worry , ok ?
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Dana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last i heard Haley's in New York going to school at NYU, He's not going to jail, at least not yet. They're just being mean on the Emily Osment website i'm sure, i hate rumors, rumors are ugly to me. I'm sure Haley's enjoying life at New York Universaty in New York
Kristen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok yea, my friend and i just talked it out. she got the information wrong. sorry. and the people on the emily site are really very nice. they said they're doing the project to get her mind off her brother. i think that would only remind her more of what's going on, but they're nice fans. im so happy Haley's going to NYU, that's great news! sorry for the wrong info and stuff lol Smile
tonitonichopper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is going to college in new york? so much for yale
Dana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats exactly what i said, i'm still wondering why he chose NYU over Yale, its weird but i'm glad he chose NYU, its a beautiful which i'm refering to is NYC, i've been there once.
Anakin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: I hope Reply with quote

I hope Haley will not be punished to severaly, he did not hurt anybody, but himself and he did not cause big damage to anybody.
I have no right to judge him, but I think he recognized yet, that alcohol can kill and he will get drunk no more.
As for marijuana possession, I do not know how strongly US law affects such things, Marijuana possession in small quantity is legal in mz country and when it comes to alcoholic beverage, everyone over 18 can drink up to insensibility.
Only driving in the influence is not legal here. One would be fined with about $500 for such "crime".

So I can just say thumbs up for Haley, let his health and even good luck allowes him to return to his perfect movie-making work soon.
True fans and true friends never abandons their idols ...so I stay with you too Haley.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very nicely said, Anakin !

Oh, and by the way , it's nice to hear from you again.... Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Anakin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: I have forgotten Reply with quote

I would like to say Haley as well as everyone should choose more carfully what he is driving ....

There is nothing better than to feel safe on todays dangerous roads. I am very careful with that, so I have chosen to drive czech product JAWA350 which is equiped witch all systems for your personal safety.

http://www.bert.cz/mototesty/staradobratripade.html

I am very satisfied my JAWA and I reccomend you to purchase it so you can feel safe.
Anakin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By tha way, I am sorry for my grammar errors above Sad not everyone is keen to lanaguages.

So, have a nice evening Dan.
user

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Haley drives might put him in danger if he faces a license suspension.He has his car from 1990 avaliable.http://home.alltel.net/impala11/pedal%20cars/redcar.JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> A Personal Note from the Webmaster regarding Haley All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: