Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The exclusive HALEY JOEL OSMENT Home of the Giants Interview
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Home of the Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: The exclusive HALEY JOEL OSMENT Home of the Giants Interview Reply with quote

Not excited about Home of the Giants yet?

www.homeofthegiants.com
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed an incredible interview with Haley Joel Osment that lasted an hour and a half. I'll tell you one thing, for sure, Haley is every bit as amazing, intelligent, personable and friendly as everyone who knows him says he is. My respect for him has truly increased, and I can hardly wait to bring you the transcript of my interview with him. It will be worth waiting for, absolutely.
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Busara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That is simply amazing. I can't believe you were able to get this interview.

It makes me seriously happy that you have found Haley to be the person we have all expected and hoped to be.

I can't wait to read the transcript. Excellent work. Smile

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
terabthia2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,

I can only imagine what it must feel like to be, as a passionate fan and webmaster of someone, able to actually do something like that. It's a dream come true that only a very select few seem to be able to achieve. Wow! I'm so happy for you! Smile I believe every word you say about Haley being as special and personable as you say he is. He is truly special and talented and worthy of the loyal fandom that he has.

Congrats and I can't wait to see it! Smile

take care,

-Andy
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind words, Andy and Busara Smile

Indeed it was a dream come true for me . It's been 5 long years and a lot of hard work since I started www.comeawayohumanchild.net , which led to www.haleyjoelosment.info and www.secondhandlions.net , and now www.homeofthegiants.com .

In all that time, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would have to have a one on one conversation with Haley Joel Osment, but it has finally happened, and it was one incredible interview that Haley gave us, I'll tell you that.

I am transcribing the interview as quickly as I can, and the transcript will have to go through SymPics and Meredith Fine, Haley's agent, for approval before I can release it, but I hope to get the interview transcript out to you all as quickly as I can.

Thanks so much for all your support and patience, you guys are the greatest, and running this forum has been such a joy for me because of you all Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Ronnievb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, apologies for my absence on this forum the last couple of weeks while so much great stuff has happened. I am determined to be a more frequent poster in the future.

On-topic: Wow! Good for you, Daniel! I believe I have never read a fan's interview with Haley. Not too surprising considering the fact that haley doesn't give too many interviews in general. Really something to look forward to! I bet it's a painstaking job to transcribe an hour and a half of spoken conversation into text.

One question, though; did you mainly ask questions about HotG or did you go into Haley's past and future as well? (That's what I'm most interested in)

Btw: Great to hear your expectations about Haley's personality and spirit were correct, although I (and you probably just as well) didn't have any doubts whatsoever.

Keep up the good work, Daniel!
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow! Good for you, Daniel! I believe I have never read a fan's interview with Haley. Not too surprising considering the fact that haley doesn't give too many interviews in general. Really something to look forward to! I bet it's a painstaking job to transcribe an hour and a half of spoken conversation into text.

One question, though; did you mainly ask questions about HotG or did you go into Haley's past and future as well? (That's what I'm most interested in)

Ronnie, although it was indeed only a fan's interview with Haley, I think I would have to say, quite honestly, that it will prove to be the most indepth interview with Haley ever conducted. Certainly, I have not seen any other interview available, in print, on the internet, or on DVD, where Haley was so frank, open and candid about the wide range of questions asked of him. Smile

You are really going to enjoy this interview, and it is going to let you see aspects of Haley that quite frankly, you have never seen before.

I think we all knew that this was going to be the chance of a lifetime to probe the amazing mind of such an incredible young actor, and I must credit, and thank, Haley for being so warm and open in his responses to the interview.

I hope that you will all enjoy this interview, when I do manage to release the transcript ( hopefully soon ) , and I look forward to all your responses to all that Haley reveals about himself in the interview Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Trevor H.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danchia wrote:
I just completed an incredible interview with Haley Joel Osment that lasted an hour and a half. I'll tell you one thing, for sure, Haley is every bit as amazing, intelligent, personable and friendly as everyone who knows him says he is. My respect for him has truly increased, and I can hardly wait to bring you the transcript of my interview with him. It will be worth waiting for, absolutely.

I'm looking forward to it. Hope the questions weren't too personal. it's been awhile since we've heard from him so I'm looking forward to it.
AllRevvedUp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I amas well looking forward to reading this interview! I just knew that he would be next
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is that the transcript of Haley's incredible interview is finally completed, and has been sent to Meredith Fine, his agent, for final approval. Thank you for your patience, everyone, you are going to be rewarded for your patience soon! In the meantime, here's a fun little teaser poll for you, based on one of the many great things that Haley said during our interview with him. Let's see if you all get this one correct .... click on the picture below to log in your answers Smile

www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Ronnievb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose you wouldn't have created this poll if it didn't have a surprising answer, but I'm still going for The Sixth Sense because it's the most obvious answer and because it's the film that made Haley famous to most people.

I am achingly anticipating for your interview, Dan. I expect it to be every bit as in dept and great as you say it is!

Last edited by Ronnievb on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Busara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have selected "The Sixth Sense" to be the answer to this poll as well. I would love it if the real answer was a different film though. Smile I guess most people still kind of primarily connect Haley to "The Sixth Sense" a lot, though I am sure fans of film will also indeed make the import connections to A.I. and other wonderful films such as Lions, Edges and Pay It Forward.

Can't wait to read the full inteview. I am very eager to check it out.

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
terabthia2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, would think the obvious answer would be "The Sixth Sense", but I too have a feeling it is a wild-card answer. I'm thinking it's either "A.I." or "Pay it Forward". I'm going to guess "Pay it Forward" since, though the film was critically panned (what do they know, anyway?) it might have a longer shelf-life than some other films due to the timeliness of its message. And it captured Haley at his youthful innocence and child actor prime, coming right after "the Sixth Sense".

-Andy
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, thank you for all your responses which I am enjoying tremendously ! Smile

I'm not going to give the answer away, because I certainly don't want to take away the pleasure you will get hearing Haley tell it to you himself Wink

Keep those responses coming, people ! Very Happy
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... do you think you were correct?
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Home of the Giants All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: