Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hats off to Daniel's Creativity!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jo-Ann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Hats off to Daniel's Creativity! Reply with quote

The tribute map is one of the most ingenious pieces of A.I. memorabilia I've seen. After the writing efforts, of course. Wink
Way to go, Daniel.

And speaking of creative... the house? Done?
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hats off to Daniel's Creativity! Reply with quote

Jo-Ann wrote:
The tribute map is one of the most ingenious pieces of A.I. memorabilia I've seen. After the writing efforts, of course. Wink
Way to go, Daniel.

And speaking of creative... the house? Done?

Hmmmm, the house.... well, I just came from a meeting with the contractor and flooring person .... guess what I said to them ....

" I DON"T like your floor! " Wink Rolling Eyes

Sigh. I guess they will have to redo it, and to think, I am supposed to move in , in a week's time ! Shocked

I'll keep you posted !

Thanks for your kind compliments about the Tribute Map. Slowly but surely, more tributes are coming in. Mr. Green
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
Jo-Ann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hats off to Daniel's Creativity! Reply with quote

danchia wrote:

" I DON"T like your floor! " Wink Rolling Eyes

Laughing Oh goodness, Daniel. Life imitates art.

But one week's time?!? How exciting! (Well, one week plus new floor time...)

A_fan's internet time has been curtailed at his place of employment so he's scarce these days, but we have to get him over here to visit sometime. Or perhaps you guys have already been in touch with him.
romprime2000

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: i like your floor ..really!!! Reply with quote

i like the world map it rocks its nice to see there are a lot of people who
like a.i. artificial intelligence way to go everybody Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
romprime2000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: way to go daniel keep up the great work! Reply with quote

hey daniel it me robert. you have done very well with this site. it rocks
and i know soon more and more people will be coming to this site.keep up the great work way to go daniel. Mr. Green

and dont forgot to check my site out from time to time Very Happy cant wait to get started in roleplay you are very welcome to start role playing daniel.
and also drop a few ideas every little bit helps! ps keep up the good work Very Happy

robert a-k-a romprime2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: way to go daniel keep up the great work! Reply with quote

romprime2000 wrote:
hey daniel it me robert. you have done very well with this site. it rocks
and i know soon more and more people will be coming to this site.keep up the great work way to go daniel. Mr. Green

Hey Robert , THANKS ! I really appreciate your kind compliments !

Quote:
and dont forgot to check my site out from time to time Very Happy cant wait to get started in roleplay you are very welcome to start role playing daniel.
and also drop a few ideas every little bit helps! ps keep up the good work Very Happy

robert a-k-a romprime2000

OK, I will drop by, although I must admit that I am not good at this roleplaying stuff, I am content to sit back and watch you and your other members have a go at it ! Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Jo-Ann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen to him, Robert. You should have seen him on "the island" once upon a time. Hehe... maybe he'll tell you about it sometime.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo-Ann wrote:
Don't listen to him, Robert. You should have seen him on "the island" once upon a time. Hehe... maybe he'll tell you about it sometime.

Oh..... the Island.... I had forgotten about that ! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
romprime2000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: hey how are you doing daniel ... Reply with quote

hey daniel , buddy how have you been doing..? its me robert just came by
to see how your site doing and its doing great mine its ok. maybe you can stop by once in while and help out a little lol.. i see there more people on the map cool.. maybe more will fine there way here. well gotta go bye
robert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: