Come Away O Human Child
A Message Board for all fans of Haley Joel Osment , A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Home of the Giants and Montana Amazon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7th Anniversary Celebrations for A.I.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: 7th Anniversary Celebrations for A.I. Reply with quote

Wow .... 7 years have already passed since A.I. was first released theatrically.

It is really heartening to know that one of our primary purposes here at Come Away O Human Child , to pay tribute to those who were involved in the making of the film, has been met, with Haley stating clearly that he HAS seen our website, he HAS seen our tributes to him, and he thanks us for it.

To celebrate the 7th Anniversary of A.I. Artificial Intelligence, we have 2 great companion pieces for you, the first is to explore Haley Joel Osment's thoughts about A.I., in these specially recorded AUDIO clips from our recent interview with him....

and the second, researched by FAIR, brings us Steven Spielberg's thoughts about A.I.

Happy 7th Anniversary, A.I. fans ! Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
www.tributesites.net/montanaamazon/
pazu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Exclamation Congrats, Dan on your interview with Haley and a great tribute page! It was good to hear his voice again and to hear yours for the first time!

Bravo.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pazu7 wrote:
Very Happy Exclamation Congrats, Dan on your interview with Haley and a great tribute page! It was good to hear his voice again and to hear yours for the first time!

Bravo.

Hey wow, Pazu ! THANK YOU so much for your compliments, and thank you for dropping by the site and the forum. You know something ? I really miss those great discussions we had with all the others over at dreamworksfansite about A.I. which went on for 3 full years. Those were really great times, and I will never forget those days ! Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
pazu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never forget those days either, my friend. Smile Has it really been 7 years? Guess it's time to put in the DVD again. Probably haven't watched it since last year.

Must have been exciting talking with Haley. I only had a couple minutes with him. Could have pressed for more time but it was his night with family and friends. Didn't want to be a pest. Wonderful young man.
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pazu7 wrote:
I will never forget those days either, my friend. Smile Has it really been 7 years? Guess it's time to put in the DVD again. Probably haven't watched it since last year.

Indeed it's been 7 years.... how fast time flies... Smile We really should all revisit the film again and we might even find new things to discuss. Haha..

Quote:

Must have been exciting talking with Haley. I only had a couple minutes with him. Could have pressed for more time but it was his night with family and friends. Didn't want to be a pest. Wonderful young man.

Much as it was exciting to have been able to talk to Haley over the phone for 2 hours and to really get indepth, I would love one day to actually meet him face to face. You've met him twice, and the interview you did with me for www.homeofthegiants.com was FANTASTIC ! I am so grateful to you for that Smile

Oh by the way, if anyone of you out there has yet to see Pazu's interview with Haley, you just MUST visit Pazu's website. So far, many of you have only seen the "approved" version of the video interview, but it really was the original edit that I really loved ! You'll find that video when you click the banner below Wink

Don't miss it now, y'all . Haha Very Happy
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Busara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven years. How time flies, indeed.

It's fascinating how A.I. - for me - still remains one of the most affecting and important movies ever made. It has always been a true milestone in film for me. A.I. is one of these films that *precisely* hits that emotional spot that I so much love.

E.T. did that same exact thing for me, and Empire of the Sun as well. The Lion King. These are all time-defying films like the original Star Wars trilogy films, the Indiana Jones installments...

Who could ever forget the wonderful reunion between David and Monica? Or the awe inspiring moment where David and Joe fly into the skies in Rouge City? There are so many moments to cherish and love in A.I.

It was a blast to hear Haley's voice again, and I applaud the way he seems to be eager to get involved in creating film of his own. I hope he will succeed in achieving this - I have always believed he has the talent and right attitude to make a great personality (be it behind or in front of the camera) in film.

Thanks for sharing the interview, and thanks also for the wonderful insight of Spielberg's musings on A.I.

Onwards we all go towards the eight anniversary! Smile

robvisser.net : my personal website - my movie reviews and more
www.poppedcorn.net : movie reviews and more
danchia
Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Busara !

I knew you'd post a great response on this 7th Anniversary of A.I.

It's friends and fellow fans like you, and Pazu, and Fair whom I cherish, because you know exactly why A.I. has impacted me so much .

Thanks for the many, many years of friendship!

Happy 7th A.I. Anniversary, Busara ! Smile
www.homeofthegiants.com
www.truthandtreason.net
www.tributesites.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Come Away O Human Child Forum Index -> Tribute to A.I. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: